Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Hide

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Default Everyone Hide

Ok, so Archivist is away for the weekend and it has all gone quiet here. Are we doing the equivalent of turning the lights off and hiding behind the furniture?

My excuse is that I am managing to stay away from the computer this weekend

Considering that I'm not officially back at work until Monday, I spent most of yesterday in the cellar and chatting to some bloke about pubs in Hay on Wye :P

Today I've only spent an hour at work, and now am Spring Cleaning (slightly different to spring cleaning) with her-who-must-be-obeyed.

I'm sure it'll all be back to normal on Monday

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

i am not away this weekend, i just went to a small place called Hay on Wye yesterday, book collecting, oh and having the odd drink!

It was nice to meet up with you Ed, can i just apologise - you were not there when we first pooped in and i had a couple of pints, by the time we went back i had done all of the open places in Hay, so sorry for yaking on, mate, but i had had a few by then!

I am away from sat-wed next week in chester - so expect a few reviews when i get back, in the mean time i will be doing the Hay ones throughout today - till i go to the pub with my mate for a couple later!
    MILD:

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Reviewing pubs on your birthday

I think that is right anyway, so Happy Birthday!

cheers, Squire

I shall drink to the health of PG tonight - played football this morning and got drubbed 5-1, so it has to get better

Mind you, their right back booted the ball out of play and i asked him to fetch it as i was too old and it was my birthday - and he did! Who said it wasn't a gentlmanly game anymore?
    MILD:

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

I sacrificed myself on PG behalf yesterday & went to The Hole in Wall's beer festival in Southsea, and yes I have written it up, and yes I have got more pics of the interior

Today liver had a day off and I pootled over to see daughter & family, sorry about letting personal life interfere in PG postings

PS also checked out the newly re-opened Wheelbarrow for PG so there
    Last edited by Farway; 11-10-2009 at 15:57. Reason: PS added

Former Pubs Galore Coder

What is this real life thing you speak of?

I am happy now anyway, we have had a couple of posts for the day, you may all feel free to go back to your personal lives. Although playing football sounds way too energetic, I thought it was just a spectator sport.
    Last edited by Conrad; 11-10-2009 at 17:42. Reason: Was a bit spartan

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    playing football sounds way too energetic, I thought it was just a spectator sport.
    Of course you would, you support Bristol City, their defence watches most teams walk past them
    MILD:

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by The Archivist View Post
    Of course you would, you support Bristol City, their defence watches most teams walk past them
    You're getting us mixed up with England

Quote Originally Posted by The Archivist View Post
    cheers, Squire

I shall drink to the health of PG tonight - played football this morning and got drubbed 5-1, so it has to get better

Mind you, their right back booted the ball out of play and i asked him to fetch it as i was too old and it was my birthday - and he did! Who said it wasn't a gentlmanly game anymore?
    Hi Archivist,

So its your birthday today ?? It was mine yesterday would you believe !!

I had a nice day taking my daughter to the Safari Park.....

Cheers,

Del.