Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Normally he proof reads what I write to make sure my Internet tourettes doesn't kick in and I accidentally say what I really think
    I may be able to drop in occassionally, if only to check on Conrad! Actually I'll probably get told off now for being online when I should just be relaxing on holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Thankyou for your communication, this is the Pubs Galore automated response system.

Your request has been logged and will be dealt with by one of our professional representatives in due course.

Please rest assured that your feedback is valued and we will deal with it.

Thank you for waiting.
    I thought our automated feedback just said "Your comments have been noted"?!

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    Yes, Mr & Mrs McGraw seem to be excellent contibutors to the site - i wish they would say hello on the forums. It is my ambition to visit as many places as them.
    I took a seriously odd route down to Cornwall today, I stopped for lunch in a pub in the middle of nowhere in North Devon. I had hoped that it would've been out of reach of the McGraws on their recent visit, but no the Thelbridge Cross Inn didn't evade them!

Dave, your seriously odd route was not provided by a SatNav was it. Devon is one of those counties that go on for ever. My mrs mapreads and I drive for the simple reason I cannot be trusted with a road atlas.

I wish you and yours a happy holiday and do not believe the weather forecast of non stop rain for the next seven days.

Regards...Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Dave, your seriously odd route was not provided by a SatNav was it. Devon is one of those counties that go on for ever. My mrs mapreads and I drive for the simple reason I cannot be trusted with a road atlas.

I wish you and yours a happy holiday and do not believe the weather forecast of non stop rain for the next seven days.

Regards...Richard.
    O dear - I'm down in Devon Mon-Fri to get some R&R! Got a room at an Inn near Torrington then down to Lulworth Cove. Looking forward to trying a Cornish beer that isn't Doom Bar or Tribute

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

If you find a MILD, let me know - but bugger all chance of that. In the mean time, Doom and Tribute will do nicely

Just come from a nice crawl of Walsall, absolute class, gents, i know Mr A will appreciate it, but you southern boys need a little education!