Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Alone

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Default All Alone

Well I have lost Dave to a holiday for a week, which is a double blow. Normally he proof reads what I write to make sure my Internet tourettes doesn't kick in and I accidentally say what I really think.

Also it may mean things get done a little slower, still hoping to get everything done within 24 hours of receiving it though.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Well I have lost Dave to a holiday for a week, which is a double blow. Normally he proof reads what I write to make sure my Internet tourettes doesn't kick in and I accidentally say what I really think.

Also it may mean things get done a little slower, still hoping to get everything done within 24 hours of receiving it though.
    Dont worry, Sonny Jim, we will still speak to you....

By the way, can you please redesign the entire website, i will log on again win 24 hours......

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Thankyou for your communication, this is the Pubs Galore automated response system.

Your request has been logged and will be dealt with by one of our professional representatives in due course.

Please rest assured that your feedback is valued and we will deal with it.

Thank you for waiting.

Smile All Alone

Hi Conrad,

Sorry to here your all alone with only your automatic response facillity for company.

I'll be off on my jolly holidays soon. Cant wait...

Filo
    Visit my Website www.whitby.manymore.net or listen to Whitby Radio www.whitby.manymoreradio.com/

that's the most professional response i have had from you guys!

i have 4 days booked in York in a couple of weeks to go through their pubs, again.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    i have 4 days booked in York in a couple of weeks to go through their pubs, again.

Best I can manage is a long weekend at Bracklesham Bay toward end of October, not many pubs around there, so shouldn't take me long to check out the Lively Lady, which according to PG is the one & only venue there

Just hope it sells something decent

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    that's the most professional response i have had from you guys!
    I am just contemplating a far less polite response to an alleged landlord who is emailing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    Best I can manage is a long weekend at Bracklesham Bay toward end of October, not many pubs around there, so shouldn't take me long to check out the Lively Lady, which according to PG is the one & only venue there

Just hope it sells something decent
    I thought I would check around, looks like any other pubs in Bracklsham Bay aren't promoting themselves. Still hopefully they are still there with good reason.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Conrad, you can be sure I will have a good look around, both on journey to Bracklesham and whilst there, may even venture to the Witterings time, and blood alcohol, permitting

Sometimes I wonder just how PG has missed some pubs, like The Fox over at Gosport, been there about 300 years or more

OK, I know you started from out dated information, and just joking BTW

I shall continue to "harvest" as many pubs I can find

Former Pubs Galore Coder

It is amusing how bad some of the listings are. Your observation about old ones missing is fairly bad, names that are 8 years out of date are really bad, and the odd Methodist church we had listed as a pub was just plain special . Liz McGraw has done an excellent job of weeding most of the really bad listings out.

Yes, Mr & Mrs McGraw seem to be excellent contibutors to the site - i wish they would say hello on the forums. It is my ambition to visit as many places as them.