Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or....

Default Is it just me or....

... does anyone else get really grated by drinking venues being added that incomplete a perfect picture-star-rating-reviewed area. I may be slightly anal!
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    ... does anyone else get really grated by drinking venues being added that incomplete a perfect picture-star-rating-reviewed area. I may be slightly anal!
    can't think what you mean ocd ocd

Former Pubs Galore Coder

It is just a challenge really!

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Do you think tickers feel that frustration with evermore micro breweries making evermore (mostly delicious) beers, or are they delighted to have the expanding variety to challenge their ticking quests? I don't know how they carry around the 'book' these days, the total list bible must weigh plenty.

For me it is early morning and I am only on my third coffee. Hence the system is low on alcohol and may not be working at its usual level of chronic inefficiency.Having read and re-read the question I am having difficulty in understanding what Strongers meant. Then again perhaps it means I am having another day in paradise....memo...check how many pills I have taken this morning.

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

I believe Strongers is referring to the town lists on the main site, particularly where all the pubs have been photographed, reviewed and rated. Then someone adds a new one and the list is no longer complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    I believe Strongers is referring to the town lists on the main site, particularly where all the pubs have been photographed, reviewed and rated. Then someone adds a new one and the list is no longer complete.
    Yep that's right and from the replies to the original question I realise that it is just me.

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    Ahhh, now I understand

Yep that's right and from the replies to the original question I realise that it is just me.
    no it's me as well (now I understand what you meant) but I am very anal and apparently have OCD

Overt Drinking Compulsion - maybe I'm a bit lexdysic too!