I have just added a crawl of Sheffield that I did with friends on Friday. The biggest problem with the valley of beer now is that I cannot get round all the pubs, and as I was not the leader missed out on the Wellington, one I always go to when there are just the 2 of us, so had to leave it and others out of the crawl as the leader was showing a newcomer to the area the way round.

Suppose its always good to have too many pubs to go round, but then there is the problem of how many drinks to try in the pubs, knowing there will still be more to come. You never run out of choices in Sheffield that's for sure!

Also did Wye Valley Brewery on Saturday followed by the Barrels and the Britannia. I know the Barrels well enough so was ok for that review, but the Britannia was new and can I heck as like remember anything much now about the pub, sorry. I have entered a review, but my main memory other than the beer, is the lovely friendly dog in the garden!

Feel I need a few days off, but working at Birmingham beer festival all next week. Ho hum. Aint life fun.

Gill