Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Community Albums

Hybrid View

Smile Community Albums

Hello Conrad,

I've been messing about with the Albums and I'm curious to know whether there is a fault on the page. If you look on Pubsgalore/Albums/Overview there is a tab there that doesnt seem to work.

Filo
    Visit my Website www.whitby.manymore.net or listen to Whitby Radio www.whitby.manymoreradio.com/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Blimey Filo,

We should employ you as a tester, that was actually quite a subtle bug to spot. Think I got what you meant and it should be fine now.

We have customised some of the forum so that it looks more PG'ish, sadly where they add new features we are sometimes going to mess up because of it . This was one of them.

It stems from the fact the forums have been kept as the poor cousin to the main site, with them becoming happily active now hopefully we will iron out these wrinkles.

Thanks a lot for that spot,

Conrad

Smile Bugs and Gremlins

Hi Conrad,

Thanks for sorting that out.

As for a job as a tester, I might just take you up on that, I'm going to need a little part time job at the end of next year if I decide to retire one last time, although I'll probably do what I did when I retired last time and get roped into yet another job on the flippin railway.

Anyway as you know, I was pottering about last week with the Calendar and saw that it would be ideal for mebers to post local events for every one to see. I've just realised that having learned how it worked and put some recuring events in for our little local ( www.firstinlastoutpub.co.uk ), only members can view things other than Andy's 45 birthday entry. Its not a lot of use if only the members can read it. Is it supposed to work like that?

Bye the way, when does my glass become half empty?

Filo

P.S. Notice I remembered a link this time
    Visit my Website www.whitby.manymore.net or listen to Whitby Radio www.whitby.manymoreradio.com/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Sadly we will have to start earning money off the site before we can hire anyone and we are a long way off that . Thankfully I enjoy working on the site.

I've had a look, I switched off the birthday's on the calendar as they were leaking from the main site onto here, which going back to my old user list explanation wasn't good.

It should now be showing user set events though.

Conrad

Talking It works now.

Thanks Conrad,

It works ok now, and as you said Dave's Birthday has gone.

I will be able to make quite good use of the Calendar now..

Filo