We added Beer Festivals earlier this year and they turned out to be a bit of a hit. Dave does his best to keep them as comprehensive as he can and obviously anyone can add festivals they know about.

They have attracted quite a bit of traffic in, but for me they feel a bit flat.

I was wondering if there was anything anyone else had felt was lacking from them, I am a long way off having the time to improve them unless it is something very simple, but I was interested to hear any thoughts anyway.

Some thoughts I have had:
Address system is too strict - We use Google Maps to check the addresses, and it has restrictions that can be quite annoying if it can't work out the address you are typing into it. This was actually a bit of a test by us, as if it had worked perfectly it had the potential to allow us to allow pubs from any country on the site. It is not quite there yet, but certainly interesting.

Add festivals from pubs - Have a button on the pub page to add a beer festival to the pub and have it prefill most of the festival details.

Allow reviews of the festival - As it says, let people comment on the festival.

I am going to this festival button - Some sort of tool that may allow our members to meet up.

Add photos to the festival - Again, just like the pubs add pictures to the festivals.

Recurrances - If it is a regular festival allow links to the old occurences on our system so that they can be compared.

Anyway, just to open that one to the floor