Ads not shown when logged in
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bath pubs

Its Bristol beer festival ticket sales day that Sunday so I'll be about. Might round up Gazebo,Fat Beer badger and a few others. Blackthorn and Paris Hilton,you'd be welcome. Turn it into a PG mini meetup.

Excellent. I haven't had much response from my usual crawlers who don't fancy such a session on a Sunday so there will only be a couple of us making the trip at the moment. At the risk of being Billy No-Mates for the day, anything to swell the numbers for a few pubs is good by me!

I'll stay on me own

It's Mrs B's birthday on the Friday, so I think we might be away for the weekend. On the other hand, perhaps that would be a nice suprise for her birthday, a day trip to Bath to meet up with you lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn View Post
    On the other hand, perhaps that would be a nice suprise for her birthday, a day trip to Bath to meet up with you lot!
    A surprise maybe. Nice? Hmmm.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Me and Mrs C should be around so hopefully can pop over. It may be easier for me to drive so I may be on the softs, but always like visiting Bath.

Excellent. I just hope you're not all expecting me to cart a giant birthday cake around with me.

Just a reminder to anyone still thinking of popping along that I'm all booked up and will be arriving in Bath at 11.38 on Sunday. Will be heading for the Royal Oak initially for opening time and then back to town via the Hop Pole before doing the more central pubs. If anyone who hasn't got my mobile wants it to find out where we are at any given time then please PM me. Hopefully see a couple of old (and new) faces. My train back is at 20.13 so plenty of time to sample the pub and city delights.

Looks like I may well be coming as that weekend looks clear at the moment, just need to double-check with Mrs Quinno!

Will book a train out arriving 10:41 and departing 20:13.

Excellent - bear in mind that, as far as I know, there aren't any pubs that will be open before noon (except presumably 'Spoons!) hence we won't be there until just before. Mind you, the City is worth wandering around even without a pint.
    Last edited by RogerB; 31-01-2011 at 15:06. Reason: typo

All noted. There is a connection off that 1138 arrival to Oldfield Park station which the Royal oak is 3 minutes downhill from but its not until 1222(same platform at Bath Spa station) so you'll probably be quicker walking. I hope to be on the 1215 arrival at Bath,so I'll be a bit behind ye.