Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Reviewing Dates

Default Reviewing Dates

Quick question regarding the above. I was under the impression that the 'review date' is set to the date that the review is entered onto the site. However, in his review of this Stockport pub, Alan Winfield states within the review that he visited on 9th March 1989 and review date actually mirrors that. Does anyone know how that was achieved?
    "Breakneck speed we drown ten pints of bitter"

Quote Originally Posted by Komakino View Post
    Quick question regarding the above. I was under the impression that the 'review date' is set to the date that the review is entered onto the site. However, in his review of this Stockport pub, Alan Winfield states within the review that he visited on 9th March 1989 and review date actually mirrors that. Does anyone know how that was achieved?
    Must be some sort of Dwarf trickery, Pubs Galore wasn't even a twinkle then.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

When we all migrated over from Beer in the Evening Conrad / Dave set up a review input screen that allowed us to transfer over our reviews and change the date to when we visited the pub rather than when we posted the review on Pubs Galore. Hope this makes sense.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    When we all migrated over from Beer in the Evening Conrad / Dave set up a review input screen that allowed us to transfer over our reviews and change the date to when we visited the pub rather than when we posted the review on Pubs Galore. Hope this makes sense.
    Another example, the pub closing about five years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    It does - thank you
    "Breakneck speed we drown ten pints of bitter"