Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manic day

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    Remember, it took the Lord 6 days to create well, creation - and you can make a town in a minute - you PG lot never cease to amaze me
    Years of playing Sim City mean I have my town creation skills finely honed. I now just have to resist unleashing Godzilla on the fine people of Linthwaite.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    Years of playing Sim City mean I have my town creation skills finely honed. I now just have to resist unleashing Godzilla on the fine people of Linthwaite.
    When you make the pub, make sure it aint a modern one with twigs and fairy lights will you - oooh, and Holden's MILD on handpull

I can't make any promises. I'm thinking it'll go with the modern naming convention and be called 'Bar HD7', so there may well have to be twigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    I can't make any promises. I'm thinking it'll go with the modern naming convention and be called 'Bar HD7', so there may well have to be twigs.
    I wish i had Youngies skill, to draw two fingers

Former Pubs Galore Coder

There is a desperate need for more smilies on here, how we are getting by with out a pint glass icon is beyond me, may have to have the 2 fingers. I'm sure it wouldn't really be abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    There is a desperate need for more smilies on here, how we are getting by with out a pint glass icon is beyond me, may have to have the 2 fingers. I'm sure it wouldn't really be abused.
    Have a little kermit the frog, in other words, muppet

hey - i think i am on a 100 now!

quality avatar, mate - suits you

cant seem to load one on mine, says do not use avatar and cant get that off

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hmm, hopefully not a setting, this account is an admin so I might be seeing differently to you - Dave can you check if you can get an Avatar up.

For Dave's benefit (or anyone else reading this) I will go from the start,

Click on User CP, select Edit Avatar on the left (hopefully that link will work if you are logged in).

Ignore the bit at the top, in the lower box either put a link in to where the image is, or click on Browse and select the file from your computer, then click save changes at the bottom.

If you are seeing something different, let me know and I will have a look into it.

I do love this vBulletin forum, but by God it is complicated, and sadly earning me my Avatar picture. I will keep an eye out for a good pub sign to replace it though.
    Last edited by Conrad; 17-09-2009 at 22:48. Reason: Realised I had got something wrong about how the forum works

Ok, yes it is now working!

Setting needed changing at our end to allow all of us non admins to become individuals.
    Last edited by Dave M; 17-09-2009 at 23:08. Reason: I posted a rather unhelpful comment to start with!

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Ah thanks Dave, so my instructions were useless then.

We had it so that you could select from our large selection of 0 avatars rather than uploading your own.

We'll get there in the end.