Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ven View Post
Should we have a firmer plan? It appears that the Briar Rose will be the meeting place and people will start arriving from 12.00 onwards

but

How long should we stay there in order to give most people a chance to meet up with everyone else? (I only work a few hundred yards away so it's not an issue for me but it might be for those travelling from much further afield)
Where should we go from there? (I suggest not far so that any late comers can still find us easily - Wellington or Old Joint Stock?)
Is there a contact for the late late comers to text to find out where we will be?
How will we know who the rest of us are? (Pubs Galore on Tour T-shirts anyone?)
Ahh, a man after my own heart, "failure to plan is planning to fail". It appears to have evolved organically to meet in the Briar Rose, Roger B will be there early doors but others will be arriving at New St etc from 11:27 (Trainman) up to 12:34 (Paul of Horsham), so maybe we stay until 1:30 (or until we've tried all the good beers) then move on to the Welly, then out the back door to the Joint Stock then a foray to Digbeth or whatever any smaller groups may prefer? A mob of 15 odd may be a little much for, say, The Lamp? Personally I'd like to get out to the Barton Arms as well.

Would you be volunteering as "register monitor" ? Maybe some altruistic soul could do this and PM a contact number for any stragglers to us confirmed crawlers?

I've met a few PuGers and not had much trouble recognising them but I like the idea of someone's (sorry whoever) of the code phrase about Taylors Landlord or possibly you're thinking a beer related costume?

BTW wasn't HTM69 a maybe?