Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peek Boo!

Default Peek Boo!

What I have missed so far? I know I haven't been on here for couple of months as I had load of things on in last two months.

Anyone missed me yet?
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Who are ya, who are ya, who are ya...

They finaly let you out then ? Must have got time off for good behaviour or was it they no longer consider you a danger to the public ?

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    They finaly let you out then ? Must have got time off for good behaviour or was it they no longer consider you a danger to the public ?

Welcome back.
    Cheeky!

Yeah it is good to be back!

Spookily my local JDW Silk Kite celebrating their 1st birthday today!!
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post

Welcome back.
    Had to make room for George Michael I suppose.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Good to see you back Hoppy, there have been at least 2 threads wondering where you had gone, I personally was fearing your return as your absences normally herald major injuries! I would post links, but searching the forums for the word Hoppy is a complete loser.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Had to make room for George Michael I suppose.
    The prison or Hoppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Good to see you back Hoppy, there have been at least 2 threads wondering where you had gone, I personally was fearing your return as your absences normally herald major injuries! I would post links, but searching the forums for the word Hoppy is a complete loser.
    Ha.. I have searched it myself earlier and I assumed everyone have forgetten about me already. No new injuries so far, althrough I sprained my ankle but nothing serious.

Anyway, the reason I didn't come on here as I have moved house, went on 2 week holiday and getting new computer etc etc.. my flagging interest in pubs could be also factor in this. My last major pub crawl was way back in June 2010 when we were just ready for England Vs Germany WC Quarter Final..

There are Fantasy Football League and Score Prediction competitions on the go - see appropriate threads. probably not too late to join but you will be starting a few points behind everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    There are Fantasy Football League and Score Prediction competitions on the go - see appropriate threads. probably not too late to join but you will be starting a few points behind everyone!
    Ohh.. linky please