Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Peek Boo!

  1. #1
    Official JDW Tester hopwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    1,340

    Default Peek Boo!



    What I have missed so far? I know I haven't been on here for couple of months as I had load of things on in last two months.

    Anyone missed me yet?
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

  2. #2
    The Beerhunter. RogerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dartford, Kentshire near Londinium.
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Who are ya, who are ya, who are ya...

  3. #3
    This Space For Hire arwkrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Herefordshire
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    They finaly let you out then ? Must have got time off for good behaviour or was it they no longer consider you a danger to the public ?

    Welcome back.

  4. #4
    Official JDW Tester hopwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    They finaly let you out then ? Must have got time off for good behaviour or was it they no longer consider you a danger to the public ?

    Welcome back.
    Cheeky!

    Yeah it is good to be back!

    Spookily my local JDW Silk Kite celebrating their 1st birthday today!!
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

  5. #5
    The Beerhunter. RogerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dartford, Kentshire near Londinium.
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    They finaly let you out then ? Must have got time off for good behaviour or was it they no longer consider you a danger to the public ?

    Welcome back.
    Had to make room for George Michael I suppose.

  6. #6
    Former Pubs Galore Coder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    5,931

    Default

    Good to see you back Hoppy, there have been at least 2 threads wondering where you had gone, I personally was fearing your return as your absences normally herald major injuries! I would post links, but searching the forums for the word Hoppy is a complete loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Had to make room for George Michael I suppose.
    The prison or Hoppy?

  7. #7
    Official JDW Tester hopwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Good to see you back Hoppy, there have been at least 2 threads wondering where you had gone, I personally was fearing your return as your absences normally herald major injuries! I would post links, but searching the forums for the word Hoppy is a complete loser.
    Ha.. I have searched it myself earlier and I assumed everyone have forgetten about me already. No new injuries so far, althrough I sprained my ankle but nothing serious.

    Anyway, the reason I didn't come on here as I have moved house, went on 2 week holiday and getting new computer etc etc.. my flagging interest in pubs could be also factor in this. My last major pub crawl was way back in June 2010 when we were just ready for England Vs Germany WC Quarter Final..
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

  8. #8
    The Beerhunter. RogerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dartford, Kentshire near Londinium.
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    There are Fantasy Football League and Score Prediction competitions on the go - see appropriate threads. probably not too late to join but you will be starting a few points behind everyone!

  9. #9
    Official JDW Tester hopwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    There are Fantasy Football League and Score Prediction competitions on the go - see appropriate threads. probably not too late to join but you will be starting a few points behind everyone!
    Ohh.. linky please
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

  10. #10
    The Beerhunter. RogerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dartford, Kentshire near Londinium.
    Posts
    1,975

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •