Ads not shown when logged in
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What makes a good pub website?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    Who are you kidding Rex, I'm sure I saw you sneak a quick white wine & soda in the other night!
    I think you'll find I had a blonde...............ale that is!

As we are accused of being everything from BOFs , ShedHeads and Back Stabbing Control Freaks then Pubsgalore seems a friendly enough meeting place for quite a disparate group of people.For whatever reason it is that we visit pubs and wish to comment about them and our experiences we at least feel our in put is appreciated. Far from being wreckers I have found the members to be sincere in their wish to improve and contribute to both the site and the forums. I have contributed to a number of different forums in small ways, I am not the Mover and Shaker type, and it can be a disapointment when one completely changes in character.
    People feel happier if they know that the society they are part of appreciates them .( How many of you know the bitter taste of redundancy, betrayal or divorce. Please don't answer that but will know what I mean.)
    Let us all make this a happy place, full of friends who respect their mates and what they have to say and dedicated all sorts of pubs and drinks. Keep open minds to new ways while at the same time honouring age old traditions.

After re-reading that I had better check I did not double up on my Happy Pill this morning.!