Ok. An appeal to the users of this site. Please answer this, and that includes the chaps in the PG office, just to get a little life in the chit chat forum and hopefully show that people are not just using it to get a map with the pub locations - which to be fair is what i used it for - until i thought i should give something back!

Your favourite........

Bitter, lager, MILD, cider.
Pub - the last one you would visit if the Grim Reaper allowed you a pint worth
Pub town - where would you go for a crawl if he was generous and gave you a night's drinking

So here is mine;-

MILD - my favourite drink, but Holdens comes out tops for me.
Bitter - tough one this, but i think Bathams edges it, so good, its nearly a MILD!
Cider - I dont mind a cider, especially in summer (that is a season we have, apparently) but no strong favourite - dont laugh, but Woodpecker is probably it.
Lager - would rather have my teeth pulled.

Pub - The Railwayman's Arms in Bridgnorth. Sheer quality for an archivist, which is what i do. Read my report. Customer service, environment, beer choice and quality - all spot on

Crawl - Only one day, so it would be Bridgnorth again, ahead of Whitby. If i was extra-lucky and was granted a few days, then York - either way i would be in heaven before the GR got his scythe on me!

Will i get a reply, or will the tumbleweed blow???