Visit The Bring on the Beer site

Bring on the Beer.... is no more. It has ceased to be. Bereft of life, it rests in peace.
I have taken the not-at-all-difficult decision to end the blog. I haven't had a decent idea in months, and others are doing things in this space that I could only dream of.
Despite what some say, there can be *too* many voices in beer, and seeing what else is out there, I've long believed, and have thus concluded that mine isn't unique or noteworthy enough to be one of them.
So as to not totally waste the paltry efforts I've made over the years, I will leave the article archive, the CaskNewydd guide and my list of Venues to Visit online, but everything else will go, including most if not all of my social media channels.
My Twitter feed @bringonthebeer_ will remain online should anyone wish to DM me to know where to find me.
The www.bringonthebeer.co.uk website URL will remain online until March 2024 unless I list it for sale, but my email address will stop working in July 2022 (not that anyone ever contacted me on it!)
The beer sphere will hopefully be better for my absence.
Look after yourselves.

More...