Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Map points

I'll stay on me own

Default Map points

Hi Conrad when i have reviewed some pubs the map locations for these were sometimes over half a mile out.
    How do you alter these map points and get them to stay there when you have another look.
    An example is The Buck in Tilney St Lawrence this pub is on the crossroads but the map pointer shows it to be in the middle of nowhere.

Many thanks Alan.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi Alan,

You need to be logged in and looking at the map page, so in the case of The Buck.

The map point shown should have a speech bubble above it with 'Correct this map point' written in it, you can click on this or the button at the top saying 'Correct this pub location'. The screen should then update and you should be able to drag the point around, dragging to the side of the map will force the map to scroll. Once it is in the correct location drop it and the speech bubble should appear with 'click here to confirm your correction. Click on here and the change will be saved, sometimes it will auto approve, others it will be passed on to an admin to check.

Hope that helps.