Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Gosport Pub Reborn

Default Gosport Pub Reborn

I see that The Five Alls has been reborn, but without any of its previous history; it was originally https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/64071/ but was taken down because "The landlord contacted us and made threats of legal action and also demanded that we remove his pub from the site", presumably because he didn't like my honest yet somewhat uncomplimentary review.

One trusts it's a new landlord, in which case I'll be very happy to go back and wish him all the very best. I do hope there'll be some ale on.
    'Beer is for all day, not just for breakfast'.

Quote Originally Posted by ETA View Post
    I see that The Five Alls has been reborn, but without any of its previous history; it was originally https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/64071/ but was taken down because "The landlord contacted us and made threats of legal action and also demanded that we remove his pub from the site", presumably because he didn't like my honest yet somewhat uncomplimentary review.

One trusts it's a new landlord, in which case I'll be very happy to go back and wish him all the very best. I do hope there'll be some ale on.
    We await your scathing or otherwise report.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by ETA View Post

I suspect that his solicitor would have told him his threat was a lost cause unless genuinely libelous.

I'll stay on me own PaulOfHorsham's Avatar

Aaah. I had no idea it had been and gone. I assumed it was just one of the missing pubs or had been closed when the original list was compiled. There are a lot of closed pubs in Gosport.
    Keeping breweries in business for more than 40() years