Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wadworth Beers

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    The Crown is a reputable establishment! I very much doubt they'd let you in anyway!

Magners?! Ok, neither of us drinks cider, but we certainly wouldn't go to a pub in Somerset and ask for an Irish cider!
    I would hear the oooh arrrrrghs from here!

With your experience of drink, i thought you would think it was an exotic blend from a mystical isle

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    I would hear the oooh arrrrrghs from here!

With your experience of drink, i thought you would think it was an exotic blend from a mystical isle
    I wonder if Magners actually gets served in Irish pubs? I'm sure they just export it over here because they are all too busy drinking the black stuff (of which I'm not a big fan, hopefully none of my family are reading this!)

I certainly remember visiting a few Irish pubs when I was about 19 and bemoaning the lack of any Blackthorn or indeed any cider. On my more recent visits I've always been unable to drink due to driving duties!

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    I wonder if Magners actually gets served in Irish pubs? I'm sure they just export it over here because they are all too busy drinking the black stuff (of which I'm not a big fan, hopefully none of my family are reading this!)

I certainly remember visiting a few Irish pubs when I was about 19 and bemoaning the lack of any Blackthorn or indeed any cider. On my more recent visits I've always been unable to drink due to driving duties!
    That and Bulmers - is there any difference, not being a cider drinker?

they appear to be in the same bottle........ Fosters sold as Carling, maybe?