Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Worst pub on the site?

Default Worst pub on the site?

Just came across this beauty and wondered if any other pub on the site can lay claim to having reviews where every submitted score is...

1!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Just came across this beauty and wondered if any other pub on the site can lay claim to having reviews where every submitted score is...

1!
    Having stopped over in Wigan quite a few times for one reason or another (often the relative cheapness of the glamorous Premier Inn), that little charmer has yet to beckon me in for some reason...

This Space For Hire

Looks like Winfield never got there, despite there's a good chance it sells John Smith's Smooth Crap.

This Space For Hire

Can't think of anything offhand, but these are not popular:

White Horse

The Woodman

Islington

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post

1!
    Oh yes, that pub is a beauty indeed! For me to give a 1 rating the interior has to be crap, the service has to be bad, and the customers have to be arseholes... tick tick tick!

Also on the list is The Black Swan and on Wednesday I did a crawl of Ashton-under-Lyne, which is undoubtedly the worst shithole I have ever visited. I would apologise in case this offends anyone from the area, but they won't be able to read this.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    Also on the list is The Black Swan and on Wednesday I did a crawl of Ashton-under-Lyne, which is undoubtedly the worst shithole I have ever visited. I would apologise in case this offends anyone from the area, but they won't be able to read this.
    Pretty terrible, but next time you're in Oxford, wait 'til you make it out to The Six Bells.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    Oh yes, that pub is a beauty indeed! For me to give a 1 rating the interior has to be crap, the service has to be bad, and the customers have to be arseholes... tick tick tick!

Despite being originally from Greater Manchester, I only went there once and by accident! I'd planned to run from the city centre to Stalybridge then get the train back. I lost energy and cut the run short. Went to the station and missed the train by 5 minutes so had to get a taxi back as I was getting chilly.