Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Stockholm

Just Missed the Round Brainypool's Avatar

Default Stockholm

Visiting for a few days at the start of December, hopefully. I have absolutely no idea about the bar/beer scene so recommendations are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainypool View Post
    Visiting for a few days at the start of December, hopefully. I have absolutely no idea about the bar/beer scene so recommendations are welcome.
    I went myself, briefly, a few years ago. IIRC it wasn't much to shout about; I would have a look at the old snaps but sadly I'm about to log off and pack for my own holiday tomorrow! If I remember when I get back, I will though

This Space For Hire

Haven't been to Stockholm for quite some time but I believe there is a fair amount of micro and craft brewery stuff about nowadays, hence Brewdog's decision to open a couple there. It might be worth checking out the Flying Dog, the three Barrels branches or the Omaka brewpub/restaurant. The Stockholm Brewing Co has a taproom open at weekends. The Bull & Bear is a 'British pub' but probably not as bad as that sounds. You can even find cask ale - try Akkurat and its sister Oliver Twist. I hope you have a healthy bank balance though...
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Just Missed the Round Brainypool's Avatar

To be fair, my bank balance should be healthy enough after two years of limited travel and working from home! Thanks for the recommendations. I especially like the look of Akkurat and the Oliver Twist.