Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Bar change in Clapham

This Space For Hire

Default Bar change in Clapham

The Adventure Bar has taken over the shop next door and, having been given "an opulent 80's makeover", is now called Blame Gloria. I remain to be convinced it still counts as a pub but will give it the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

Note address is now 89-91 Battersea Rise.

Incidentally, there is some inconsistency in the local areas of the Battersea Rise pubs. I would suggest removing the Brewdog and the Northcote from Clapham Junction.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    The Adventure Bar has taken over the shop next door and, having been given "an opulent 80's makeover", is now called Blame Gloria. I remain to be convinced it still counts as a pub but will give it the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

Note address is now 89-91 Battersea Rise.

Incidentally, there is some inconsistency in the local areas of the Battersea Rise pubs. I would suggest removing the Brewdog and the Northcote from Clapham Junction.
    Name change and address amended, but I really struggle to see that Clapham Junction isn't a valid 'Served Area' for the BrewDog and Northcote so I have left these unchanged.

However, I am aware that other dwarves may take a different view, so I will happily to go with the consensus...

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    Name change and address amended, but I really struggle to see that Clapham Junction isn't a valid 'Served Area' for the BrewDog and Northcote so I have left these unchanged.

However, I am aware that other dwarves may take a different view, so I will happily to go with the consensus...
    The issue was that other pubs in the road are NOT listed in Clapham Junction, despite some being closer than the Brewdog for example - seemed more sensible to keep them all in their own area.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    The issue was that other pubs in the road are NOT listed in Clapham Junction, despite some being closer than the Brewdog for example - seemed more sensible to keep them all in their own area.
    Sounds more like a reason to change the others to me...