Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Someone moved the pub!

This Space For Hire

Default Someone moved the pub!

Slightly strange one here: the CrackleRock Taproom was previously located in a corner of the brewery at The Old Cooperage. It has now moved to new premises across the road at Rear of 30 High Street, Botley although the postcode seems unchanged at SO30 2EA. I think closing the old one and opening a new pub is probably excessive and would cause confusion, so suggest changing the address as above and suppressing the three old photos from 2016/8. I have adjusted the map location and uploaded new photos. The brewery itself remains at the old location.

it is incidentally very good and well worth a visit!
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Slightly strange one here: the CrackleRock Taproom was previously located in a corner of the brewery at The Old Cooperage. It has now moved to new premises across the road at Rear of 30 High Street, Botley although the postcode seems unchanged at SO30 2EA. I think closing the old one and opening a new pub is probably excessive and would cause confusion, so suggest changing the address as above and suppressing the three old photos from 2016/8. I have adjusted the map location and uploaded new photos. The brewery itself remains at the old location.
    Done as suggested. Thanks!