Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Those helpful members

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Default Those helpful members

We sometimes (frequently) are left wondering as we review members requested changes on the site, so were a little bemused by this close request for The Cross Guns. How does "who knows" help us?

Anyway I then foolishly read the review, thanks Soup, you are just sulking because you cant count it

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    We sometimes (frequently) are left wondering as we review members requested changes on the site, so were a little bemused by this close request for The Cross Guns. How does "who knows" help us?

Anyway I then foolishly read the review, thanks Soup, you are just sulking because you cant count it

Originally i was going to give my review through the medium of dance! For those that don't know Ray McCooney - visit U-tubey thing, i am sure they will have clips

It is a pain, lost out on about 5 pubs due to closures!
    MILD:

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Default Those helpful webmasters

Just got an address correction through feedback (not done yet will probably leave till tomorrow now) which amused me for The Centurion Bar. At time of writing the address reads "Grand Central Station", it is supposed to be Central Station. Anyway this was a little bemusing as Hondo is a reliable contributor. So we decided to investigate.

Taking a look at the official site we see. Yell and Royal Mail both have it as Central Station.

So did they use American web developers, or just some delusions of grandeur by someone setting up the contact address.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Taking a look at the official site we see. Yell and Royal Mail both have it as Central Station. So did they use American web developers, or just some delusions of grandeur by someone setting up the contact address.
    Typical uppity geordies I reckon, (sorry Mum), it is a grand Central Station but certainly not Grand