Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
Just spotted the 'Visited Pubs' button in the Post Town lists - another new feature?

DAVE - Is is possible to get the date from the (most recent) review, and although this may not be 100% accurate, it could be edited but still easier than starting from scratch?
It has been there for a few years, the whole pub visit concept was something I created in 2016 but never fully padded out. It was part of the 2016 Quinno pub name challenge.

I envisaged being able to record that you had visited a pub and if you really wanted to being able to put in the exact (or rough) date.

So initially if you click that you have visited it puts up the message "I have visited this pub at some point". It also gives that message where I have based it on a review, so I've changed that so it now says the date that is based on. (It may not be based on most recent review, in fact probably oldest I'm afraid)

I guess the important questions for anyone reading this are:-
Do you want to record that you have visited a pub? I think it is useful to have a record even if you haven't reviewed it.
Do you want to record a date (either exact or rough)? I can see how it could be useful, but not sure of a good interface to make it easy to do for historic records. Obviously I could add a 'check in' button for mobile version of site for recording as you go.
How would you feel about other users being able to see which pubs you've visited? I think it could be handy in that someone may not have reviewed somewhere you are thinking of visiting so you could then check with them if it is worth it. But privacy issues maybe?