Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Pub Photograph copies.

Spritzer Swallower

Default Pub Photograph copies.

Hi Chaps
    Just wondered if there was any way we can download digital copies of the Pub and Sign Photographs from your brilliant UK Pubs Guide??
    Or even get a decent image without the lovely Pubs Galore Logo running through it?
    Realize there may be copyright issues obviously but this would be very helpful.
    TIA (whoever she is?)

Just Missed the Round

Probably the best approach would be if you were interested in specific photographs, to contact the contributor directly and ask them if they are happy to provide you with a copy. If you are reusing the photos elsewhere, the original contributor may well want crediting.

Spritzer Swallower

Cheers Rob
    Thanks for the response.
    Yeah, thought that might be the best course of action. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing a simpler method (ie right click and download )...not very computer literate I'm afraid!

Some photographers have the same user name on contributions to the main site and for Private Messages, but quite a few don't. If you click on the name beneath the photo you'll be taken to that contributor's page. The url on that page includes that user's name on this Forum, thus: https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/userinf...effield+hatter. Hope this helps.
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    Some photographers have the same user name on contributions to the main site and for Private Messages, but quite a few don't. If you click on the name beneath the photo you'll be taken to that contributor's page. The url on that page includes that user's name on this Forum, thus: https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/userinf...effield+hatter. Hope this helps.
    As an aside, some of the top photographers on the site are not Forum users and in the case of one I know of , is no longer with us, so getting a reply by P.M is not a given.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields