Ads not shown when logged in
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: New pub visits 2021

Just Missed the Round Brainypool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brainypool View Post
    Plenty of revisits but a poor month for new ticks, up to 41.
    Another slow month, but up to 49.

This Space For Hire

After completing the 100 New Pub Visits in One Month Challenge last month, this November has been slow, with just 84 new pub visits with 18 revisits, a total from the commencement of the new pub-going year of 26th May to the present, of 259 new visits to purpose built pubs, meaning I'm on target to complete the 365 New Pub Visits in 365 Days Challenge; halfway with just 106 more to go.

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    After completing the 100 New Pub Visits in One Month Challenge last month, this November has been slow, with just 84 new pub visits with 18 revisits, a total from the commencement of the new pub-going year of 26th May to the present, of 259 new visits to purpose built pubs, meaning I'm on target to complete the 365 New Pub Visits in 365 Days Challenge; halfway with just 106 more to go.
    That's all very impressive....................keep up the good work
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

A visit to Pilot Inn has taken me to 6 for the year. Omicron has kicked a planned trip to that Lunnon into the long grass for now.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.

This Space For Hire

Mighty impressive figures .Good luck.

165 - off to do a ramble of the Black Country's finest for three days, mainly revisits as my pals have never had the pleasure of places like the Bull and Bladder, Ma Pardoes etc. Hopefully bag enough to get me up to 175 but that'll probably be me for the year I suspect.

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

I have managed 119 new pubs this year so far, which I find amazing really. I have today gone to the new JDW Navigation Inn in Kings Norton opened today, which I last visited in 2011 but will not count as a new pub. I wanted to do a review of it as I fund it brilliant and we enjoyed all 6 guest ales on, but I cannot do a review on here as when I try to get to the pubs I get a message ----Your connection is not private ..Back to safety. I get that message with so many sites that I use it is a pain but I do not know how to deal with it. Hoping this gets through.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Gill
    Alcohol doesn't solve problems .... but then again, neither does milk.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post
    when I try to get to the pubs I get a message ----Your connection is not private ..Back to safety. I get that message with so many sites that I use it is a pain but I do not know how to deal with it.
    Are you using Chrome? You might be able to ignore the message by going to Details and Advanced (for websites you trust, like PuG, obviously!). Things to try are making sure your computer date/time is correct and checking your browser and antivirus are updated. You could also try clearing your cache (can advise if needed).
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

This weekend was wiped out by serious man flu (not the plague thankfully) so the current figure is 91, I may not manage to improve on that and make the century, depends on whether or not I can find the get up and go or not or indeed if Boris allows me.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Are you using Chrome? You might be able to ignore the message by going to Details and Advanced (for websites you trust, like PuG, obviously!). Things to try are making sure your computer date/time is correct and checking your browser and antivirus are updated. You could also try clearing your cache (can advise if needed).
    Thank you. I am on Google chrome, and the date and time on my netbook are correct. I will have a look in the details next time it comes up. Wouldn't know where to start clearing cache, Norton look after antivirus. It doesn't ome up with everything, but confusing why it has started with things that I use regularly from my bookmarks.

Don't think I will get any more new pubs now, but managed 3 new ones in Liverpool on my Dale St crawl plus another Sommar in Birmingham so total now 123.

Gill
    Alcohol doesn't solve problems .... but then again, neither does milk.