Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Humbug, Bradford is now Bees Cafe & Restaurant

Glass Half Full

Default Humbug, Bradford is now Bees Cafe & Restaurant

Humbug, Bradford [Humbug ] is now Bees Cafe and Restaurant. See recently uploaded photograph. It was open when I passed so I popped in but no one showed their face - despite noises off. A sign on the wall outside claims they now sell alcohol and they have a bottle bar and a wide range of bottled alcohol on a rear shelf in the first room. There are no pumps on the counter - if you disregard coke. They have a website via JustEat with a menu:

https://www.just-eat.co.uk/restauran...-bradford/menu

but they seem to major as a restaurant. If you just want a quiet (bottled) alcoholic drink or soft drink that seems okay as there is seating for that. Does this qualify as a bar ??? Er probably, but you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosher View Post
    Humbug, Bradford [Humbug ] is now Bees Cafe and Restaurant. See recently uploaded photograph. It was open when I passed so I popped in but no one showed their face - despite noises off. A sign on the wall outside claims they now sell alcohol and they have a bottle bar and a wide range of bottled alcohol on a rear shelf in the first room. There are no pumps on the counter - if you disregard coke. They have a website via JustEat with a menu:

https://www.just-eat.co.uk/restauran...-bradford/menu

but they seem to major as a restaurant. If you just want a quiet (bottled) alcoholic drink or soft drink that seems okay as there is seating for that. Does this qualify as a bar ??? Er probably, but you decide.
    I've changed the name but left it open unless somebody confirms that you can't just get a drink after the lockdown is lifted again. Thanks!