Ads not shown when logged in
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What Constitutes a 'Substantial Meal'?

Well, in my opinion, if all the anti-vaxxers catch the lurgi, after refusing to have the vaccine, we're in no danger of losing any of our greatest minds.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    Surely cheaper to just buy the vaccine and inject it in their arms?
    Camra discourse tends to rot the brain at the best of times but I occasionally peek from behind the sofa. Some right wacky stuff: "This is a Maoist cultural revolution run by the Communist Party of China, the UN and World Economic Forum..."

Of course, if said Maoist cultural revolution involved self-removal of the anti-vaxxers from the gene pool I'd be right there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    Camra discourse tends to rot the brain at the best of times but I occasionally peek from behind the sofa. Some right wacky stuff: "This is a Maoist cultural revolution run by the Communist Party of China, the UN and World Economic Forum..."

Of course, if said Maoist cultural revolution involved self-removal of the anti-vaxxers from the gene pool I'd be right there with them.
    Discourse is usually a good reason to give up on Camra membership, who in their right mind would want to be associated with people like their resident Mr Conspiracy? Then I look at some other Fora I view regularly and there are worse. One in particular is peopled with bitter old men continually spitting out dummies and throwing toys out the pram, not a beer related forum I must add. At least people here are generally civil to each other and we have a very limited number of head cases.

Hopefully anti-vaxxers will be afflicted with the Covid, it's God's way of showing us Darwin was right

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Spinko View Post
    There are already reports of harm from the "vaccine". Easy to find away from the fake news alphabet broadcasters.
    All vaccine's cause 'harm' it just depends on the level. Some people are allergic to vaccines but this doesn't mean that they are no good. I tiny number of reports of anaphylaxis were reported on the first day. When I had the BCG at the age of 14, I was off school with flu-like symptoms for a week; only around three people in my class had a shared experience. My mother had to wait 15 minutes after her jab on Saturday to make sure she didn't have an immediate reaction, but suspiciously she has put in an order for a Lamborghini Aventador. My ex can't take the flu jab as she's allergic to eggs which are used as the culture to create the vaccine. Some people are fatally allergic to antibiotics, but it doesn't mean we don't take them. And although Thalidomide was found to cause catastrophic birth defects, it is still in use for other purposes, with the proviso that it's not prescribed to mothers in the early stages of pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    It's everyones own personal choice whether they take the jab or not, I don't need anti's or pro's trying to sway me either way. Personally as it stands I'll be straight in for it, if theres a chance of normality coming back quicker I'm happy with any (if any) risk factor , I've had enough of things as they are and I'm only in tier 2.
    Perhaps they could add it to real ale - that would increase uptake and get the country inoculated in just one evening.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    Well, in my opinion, if all the anti-vaxxers catch the lurgi, after refusing to have the vaccine, we're in no danger of losing any of our greatest minds.
    Yup. It's a good filtration system. The anti-vaxxers probably believe in UFO landings at Studio 54, the Kennedy Assassination, faked moon landings and the Jewish conspiracy that was 9/11.
    Last edited by Tris39; 21-12-2020 at 18:35.

Here's a conspiracy theory we can all get behind

cooking.jpg

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    Here's a conspiracy theory we can all get behind

cooking.jpg
    I too won't be bothered by my lack of Christmas salad! 25th for me is going to be a salad of sausages, roast potatoes and braised red cabbage followed by mince pies with whipped cream.

This Space For Hire

There are already reports of harm from the "vaccine". Easy to find away from the fake news alphabet broadcasters.
    The good doctor gives an explanation with regard to side effects here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    ... the Kennedy Assassination, faked moon landings and the Jewish conspiracy that was 9/11.
    Both John and Robert Kennedy really were assassinated. Is anyone denying this? Or are you referring to the fact that the wrong suspect in the JFK killing was himself murdered?
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by Tris39 View Post
    The good doctor gives an explanation with regard to side effects here.
    Blimey you could have warned us that it had a loud soundtrak!
    'Beer is for all day, not just for breakfast'.

I see there's no mention that every single one of the people Edward Jenner vaccinated in 1796 is now dead. Kept that quiet didn't they?
    'Beer is for all day, not just for breakfast'.