Hi, thought I would give my thoughts.

Masks and T & T no problem. Will not load NHS app as I don't trust the bluetooth, and don't want isolation if my app picks up someone passing my pub window on bluetooth. I have had a day out in Sheffield, Peterborough, Beeston, Shrewsbury, Tamworth and 2 in Derby as well as supporting our local pubs and breweries once or twice a week since we were let loose from lockdown. Plan to do Reading as I keep seeing the reports of the Nags Head beers. Going to Darlington for the Snooker Club fest, if it manages to stay on which I doubt, but I have a Premier booked so will see. I did try a night away in Travelodge for Stockport to do the Petersgate Tollgate Monster weekend which was great.

I had £400 worth of travelodge vouchers from 2020 cancelled plans, so have a couple of spells booked for York, and one for Bristol for next year, hoping we can use them.

No problems at all with trains, or the table service in pubs worked ok for us too. We don't do nights, so tend to be able to walk in to pubs but have booked tables where we really wanted to get in for a reason.

What I don't like is being served food and drinks at my table where I have no mask, by a server who wears no mask and stands talking over me as has happened in 2 JDW pubs. I queried it on both occasions and got told they were exempt. Hmmmm.

New normal seems here to stay for some time, so we look after ourselves as best as we can, but living my life. We have a couple of amazing off licences for cans and bottles which kept us going when pubs were closed, but the freedom to travel and support the pubs is what counts to us.

I keep my own list of everywhere I have been, and after 21 days, delete them.

Stay safe as I reckon this will be our way of life for some time to come.

Gill