Greetings fellow PG'ers

How many different pubs would you say you visit in a month?

I am thinking of trying to do as many different pubs in a month as i can - from tomorrow, until the last day of August (bit of a swizz to get me an extra Saturday). Assuming you actually care, do people want to have a guess? Two things to remember, Mrs Soup and the Soupettes are away for a week and i am booked with Mrs Soup to be with friends for a weekend in York (and they like a drink too).

Now, to qualify, they have to be different pubs. I will keep 2 scores - different pubs in total and those that i actually rate on PG (this may take longer than the month to actually put on, as i will be out quite a bit). I dont have to drink a pint - in fact i am going for half pints this month for obvious reasons - and if the pub is s*it, i reserve the right to have a soft drink - but i cant count pubs i walk in and walk out of - if you are interested i will keep you all posted, if not, i will not bother - i just thought it may be a bit of fun.

Please remember, it isn't big and mature to get pi**ed , i am trying to actually drink as little as possible and i know you will have to take my word for what i visit, apart from when Andy Ven, or Staaly are with me! It isnt exciting i know, but it cant be worse than England v Algeria. By the way, Andy, we are doing a couple more pubs on Monday in Bloxwich!

The closest to my total - and i could fail miserably of course - wins a free lifetime membership of PG from Conrad and Dave