Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Kids in pubs

Default Kids in pubs

I note a few establishments saying "NO UNDER 18s" as part of the covid reopening restrictions. Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Aside, does the girl in this fillim who wants to go to the pub remind anyone of someone small and irish that we know ? It actually could be her back in the 1960s

Quote Originally Posted by an_ecumenical_matter View Post
    I note a few establishments saying "NO UNDER 18s" as part of the covid reopening restrictions. Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Aside, does the girl in this fillim who wants to go to the pub remind anyone of someone small and irish that we know ? It actually could be her back in the 1960s

Now that you mention it.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Reminds me of my then 8-year-old nephew, when we were on a family outing, the intention being to end the day in a cafe or pub. When the only option was the cafe, my nephew burst into tears and exclaimed: 'But I wanted to go to the pub!'.

Prince Albert has a 25+ rule, strictly enforced - I've seen people probably around 30 storming out when challenged, unable to show any ID.

1960s? You might be in for a slap when someone catches you

This Space For Hire Real Ale Ray's Avatar

Mrs Ale here - 1960s? You cheeky brat, definitely getting a few slaps when I clap eyes on you again

Is Fr Jack out tomorrow?
    'I only drink on two occasions, when I'm thirsty and when I'm not'
    Brendan Behan

Quote Originally Posted by Real Ale Ray View Post
    Mrs Ale here - 1960s? You cheeky brat, definitely getting a few slaps when I clap eyes on you again

Is Fr Jack out tomorrow?
    Yes I cracked. 106 days off, had 5 pints hated them all. Was like the pubs hadn't ever shut but with additional staff telling you what to do and unseen before idiots.