Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Hold up!

Default Hold up!

I thought we'd agreed that we weren't going to mark pubs closed just because of the black plague. There have been a couple of closure requests lately with the reasons being black plague or similar. If the pub has announced it will not reopen whatever then fair enough but please state that in the reasons. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I thought we'd agreed that we weren't going to mark pubs closed just because of the black plague. There have been a couple of closure requests lately with the reasons being black plague or similar. If the pub has announced it will not reopen whatever then fair enough but please state that in the reasons. Ta.
    Yes, I thought that was where we were coming from on that. I think at one point ROBCamra was going to keep a list and go back through them, but that was before 20 March. Since then it's clearly pointless to mark a pub closed until we find out it's not going to reopen.
    Come On You Hatters!

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    Yes, I thought that was where we were coming from on that. I think at one point ROBCamra was going to keep a list and go back through them, but that was before 20 March. Since then it's clearly pointless to mark a pub closed until we find out it's not going to reopen.
    I had originally marked a few 'early movers' as closed before we reached a consensus following the national lockdown, but I then reverted their status to hold the party line (and things only seemed to have slipped in the last couple of days).