Quote Originally Posted by Pubsignman View Post
1 first pub you drank in - Chequers, Lytchett Matravers aged 16.
2 last pub you visited - Oak & Pastor, Tufnell Park, 10th March 2020 - feels like a lifetime ago.
3 last beer you had in a pub - Dark Star Hophead
4 first beer fest visited - A CAMRA festival in the Patti Pavilion on Swansea seafront in 1998/9 - I was a cider drinker at the time, knew nothing about real ale, and was the favourite (i.e. only) customer of the lady manning the cider bar, which meant I got very generous half pint measures of all manner of evil scrumpys!
5 last beer fest visited - Croydon Beer Festival 2020 - it was dreadful, won't be bothering next year.
6 total reviews on PG - 2,425
7 do you have to have a drink in a pub to review - yes, but it doesn't have to be beer/alcoholic.
8 have you done a Winfield 22 .nearest total in a day - No - probably around 15-16 at best
9 fav PG crawl - Liverpool for the pubs, Leeds and Pompey for the crack
10 least fav PG crawl - Loved them all, but maybe Brighton?
11-first pub reviewed - Royal Standard, Croydon
12 last pub reviewed - Denmark Arms, East Ham
13 happy to drink in Wetherspoons - Yep
14 camra member - Lapsed a couple of years ago
15 should we have interior pictures of pubs - Interior, yes. Inferior, no.
16 is there any purpose in posting multiple pictures of a pub - What Will said
17 if you had to go for a drink with one of these which one Humphrey Smith,,Tim,or Boris - Tim, I suppose - Wouldn't last five minutes with Humph before falling foul of his swearing ban
18 no cask so which one bud,fosters carling ,stella - These four are interchangeable to me - normally go for Guinness when faced with no cask/craft
19 cask but which one doom,pride ,pedigree or bass - Pride, although *whisper it* I don't mind a well kept Pedigree or Bass.
20 fav beer this year - Hasn't been a great year for beer so far. Probably Pressure Drop Tambourine Mountain at 'The Experiment' in Hackney. Best cask - Moor Stout in the Rusty Bucket, Eltham.
I did actually include Guinness but felt most would choose it as a default option so added wife beater.