Ads not shown when logged in
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 695

Thread: pubs galore bar

  1. #591
    This is not an exit Komakino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Drinking Magic Rock (not monk) out of a BrewDog glass right now, still tastes damn good.
    Attachment 2504
    Like the backdrop...
    "Breakneck speed we drown ten pints of bitter"

  2. #592
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tier 4 , Hampshire
    Posts
    4,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komakino View Post
    Like the backdrop...
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  3. #593
    Between pubs sheffield hatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Komakino View Post
    Like the backdrop...
    Yes, I can read "Come On You Hatters!" on the screen behind your glass.
    Come On You Hatters!

  4. #594
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tier 4 , Hampshire
    Posts
    4,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    Yes, I can read "Come On You Hatters!" on the screen behind your glass.
    It was somewhat intentional.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  5. #595
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Its my birthday on Wed so decided to have a piss up tonight to celebrate. Fed up drinking the supermarket beers although had some great beers at great prices.Went to a local bottle shop inn Acton - Pint of Hops. Went at 3.00 on Friday so it would be quiet but found 3 others in the queue standing outside in the rain.When I got in was aware of the now 3 others waiting outside so it was a bit rushed and I ended up with 2 brown beers 4 black beers and one pale.Can get a good session for £15 in a supermarket but cost me £30.20.Was it worth it /

  6. #596
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    First beer is a german classic
    schenkerla -rauchbier weizen. tremendous beer8/10
    next
    White Hag -choc orange stout don't normally like white hag but
    this was another good beer 8/10

  7. #597
    Between pubs sheffield hatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    Its my birthday on Wed so decided to have a piss up tonight to celebrate. Fed up drinking the supermarket beers although had some great beers at great prices.Went to a local bottle shop inn Acton - Pint of Hops. Went at 3.00 on Friday so it would be quiet but found 3 others in the queue standing outside in the rain.When I got in was aware of the now 3 others waiting outside so it was a bit rushed and I ended up with 2 brown beers 4 black beers and one pale.Can get a good session for £15 in a supermarket but cost me £30.20.Was it worth it /
    Not sure you've bought enough beers to last you to next Wednesday, John.
    Come On You Hatters!

  8. #598
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    I am back,went out for a fag and opened another beer.
    elusive -drift .this is a black ipa with a new hop called necteron.Youcan really smell the hop but I was hoping for better in the taste7.25/10
    siren -together and apart - this is a coconut black ipa -no coconut smell or taste .decent beer but I bought it on the premise of coconut .6/10

  9. #599
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
    Not sure you've bought enough beers to last you to next Wednesday, John.
    Correct but will get some more.

  10. #600
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Why I bought this beer amazes me as I don't like spiced beers
    cloudwater/against the grain -03 an apple spiced brown ale .superb 9/10

Similar Threads

  1. What Pub v Pubs Galore
    By gillhalfpint in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17-01-2015, 09:22
  2. Pubs Galore App
    By Alesonly in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-01-2013, 13:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •