Ads not shown when logged in
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2020 Summer Crawl to 'The South' (dates)

  1. #1
    Old & Bitter oldboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    God's Own County
    Posts
    5,244

    Default 2020 Summer Crawl to 'The South' (dates)

    Looks like we're off to Winchester, normally a June or July date so I'll kick things off with a list of Fridays I'm free (so far)

    June: 12th, 19th.

    July: 10th, 17th, 24th.

    20th March is 12 weeks before 12th June.
    There are many diseases,
    that strike people's kneeses,
    Covid19! is one by name
    It comes from the East
    Packed in bladders of yeast
    So the Chinese must take half the blame.

    Apologies to Spike Milligan

  2. #2
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    To make a visit to the Wonston Arns a realistic proposition it would have to be a Saturday.
    Advance tickets are available from Waterloo at £5.60 with a railcard.

    My free weekends are as follows

    12th & 13th June
    27th & 28th June
    10th & 11th July
    24th & 25th July

    I'd be happy for this to be ignored mainly because I don;t regard Winchester as an obvious destination any more although I could quite happily stick to the JDW and the Flowerpots one near the station.

  3. #3
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Junction 5, M3 , well fairly close.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    To make a visit to the Wonston Arns a realistic proposition it would have to be a Saturday.
    Advance tickets are available from Waterloo at £5.60 with a railcard.

    My free weekends are as follows

    12th & 13th June
    27th & 28th June
    10th & 11th July
    24th & 25th July

    I'd be happy for this to be ignored mainly because I don;t regard Winchester as an obvious destination any more although I could quite happily stick to the JDW and the Flowerpots one near the station.
    The 12th and 13th June are a no no for me as I'm booked into a Hotel in Brum that weekend, should be able to work with the other dates.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  4. #4
    I'll stay on me own Gann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    June: 12th, 19th.

    July: 10th, 17th, 24th.
    These seem sensible timeframes, so I guess another poll is required.
    Personally cannot do the 12th but the others are ok with a Friday and specifically the 10th or 17th July preferred from my side.
    Work is the curse of the drinking Class - Oscar Wilde

  5. #5
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gann View Post
    These seem sensible timeframes, so I guess another poll is required.
    I'll set it up in the next day or so.
    Last edited by rpadam; 06-03-2020 at 19:29.

  6. #6
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    I'll set it up in the next day or so.
    Poll open here: Summer 2020 Crawl to The South (dates).

Similar Threads

  1. Summer 2020 Crawl to 'The South'
    By rpadam in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2020, 18:41
  2. Summer 2020 crawl - possible venues
    By oldboots in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 29-02-2020, 16:34
  3. 2020 Spring Crawl to 'The North' (dates)
    By rpadam in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 23:47
  4. Autumn 2019 Shrewsbury Crawl Dates and Venues
    By oldboots in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 24-10-2019, 13:12
  5. Which dates can you make for Summer 2018 Crawl.
    By Bucking Fastard in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-03-2018, 13:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •