This quiz doesn't include airport JDWs but other than that it's their entire estate. For fans of them or those suffering with Koutaliaphobia, here are 14 burning JDW questions.

1) There are two UK towns that host a JDW and have identical town names but are in completely different Counties. Name the town.

2) Name the oldest outlet that is still trading.

3) If the Wick outlet had closed what town would house their most Northerly outlet?

4) What town has their furthest East outlet?

5) What town has their furthest South outlet?

6) What is the location of their furthest West outlet?

7) Where is their largest outlet located?

8) Where is their smallest outlet located?

9) Name the two Essex towns that have a JDW but don't have a Railway Station (they used to). This doesn't include parts of Greater London that may get wrongly referred to as being in Essex.

10) Which outlet is an original pub and was called the Tanners Hall before reverting to the original name some years later?

11) Excluding the Sir John Hawkshaw on Cannon Street station which has no toilets at all, what is the only outlet without an accessible toilet?

12) How many outlets are there currently in Ulster?

13) A former JDW was previously a Batham's house. Name it and the town where it was located.

14) The Aberystwyth outlet is called "Yr Hen Orsaf". What does this mean?

Having a copy of their handbook will be useful but all the answers can be tracked down on the web. Number 13 might prove a problem.
There's no prizes but you can post how many you think you've got right and I'll invite the leader(s) to PM their answers. I'm expecting a few full marks, especially as there's no restrictions on researching the answers (I had to do it myself for some of them!). Answers will be published on or just after the first weekend of the new year.