Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Oswestry and Llandudno

Default Oswestry and Llandudno

I might be passing through Oswestry on Saturday morning on the way to Wales. Apart from the Spoons is there anywhere decent for breakfast?
    I am spending the night in Llandudno. Not planning a pub crawl. I have done most of the pubs but it was a number of years ago. I plan to have a couple of beers so I want to pick the best pubs so Tapps is on the list. Any others?

I am a salmon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post
    I might be passing through Oswestry on Saturday morning on the way to Wales. Apart from the Spoons is there anywhere decent for breakfast?
    It won't help for breakfast but the Bailey Head comes recommended.

I am spending the night in Llandudno. Not planning a pub crawl. I have done most of the pubs but it was a number of years ago. I plan to have a couple of beers so I want to pick the best pubs so Tapps is on the list. Any others?
    The Queen Victoria was the best pub I found in Llandudno, although some others would rule it out on principle, it being a Marston's tied pub.

If you're only in Oswestry for breakfast then it must be the JDW if you haven;t been there. It was a railway town and there is some sort of museum thingy there that may have an area for breakfasts.
    I didn't like Llandudno at all. Tapps was OK but isn't as good as the Bay Hop in Colwyn Bay. Conwy is easily the best place on the N Wales Coast.