Ads not shown when logged in
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Pubs Galore Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Fat Frank will score 6 on the weekend and the title will be mine*

* - may be somewhat exagerrated.

This Space For Hire gillhalfpint's Avatar

Welly wanderers are not bottom. I am gobsmacked as I have left them to their own devices as I wouldn't have a clue what to do about changing them. They have done well.

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maldenman View Post
    the season's highlight to date must be this week's leapfrogging of the Beerseeker Alestars.
    It didn't go unnoticed! A (nother) bad round for me with the newly adopted scouse forward line shooting blanks. Like Roger, I thought Tevez was out for season & now can't afford to buy him back for last game.

Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.

A difficult call for the last game, what side will Ferguson pick? I have Nani & Berbatov, neither may play if he rests them for next week but am I brave enough to drop them? Tempted to get rid and buy in Bent but am dithering.

Yes i am in similar position,i think Berbatov will play but I have transferred Rooney and brought Bent in,i have to many injuries to put him on subs bench,with Huth,Van Der Vaart and Zamora all struggling to start.

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

A difficult call for the last game, what side will Ferguson pick? I have Nani & Berbatov, neither may play if he rests them for next week but am I brave enough to drop them? Tempted to get rid and buy in Bent but am dithering.
    Although you can never really trust what SAF tells the press he says on this BBC report that Berbatov will play. Also VDS, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes and Anderson. I've bought in Berbatov and Fletcher on the strength of this and got rid of VDV who, although I think he will play, is doubtful.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

It would be harsh if ferguson doesn't play berbatov when he is level with Tev in pursuit of golden boot. Who'd have thought that, after firing so many blanks last season? And bless him for another classic from 1 yard in the semi!

Congrats to our undisputed champion Millay for doing the double, even before the last round, and to runners up Quinno & Strongers in respective competitions.

The tight finish seems to be in prem-predictor where the last champions league spot is covered by just 1.82 points between 4th & 7th, with EG's 3rd not quite cemented yet either.

I feel for the fans of the 'actual' clubs at the bottom - we've been down (& downer) often enough to identify with that pain...

Not happy, replaced Nani and he's started for MU. Modric is my new man, get involved son and soon!

Not happy, replaced Nani and he's started for MU. Modric is my new man, get involved son and soon!
    Modric doesn't score enough goals!

It's all over now and congrats to Clive for his inspired (read lucky) team choices. Surprisingly I finished where I expected but have learnt a few tactics through the season to inspire me to greater things come August.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Modric doesn't score enough goals!

It's all over now and congrats to Clive for his inspired (read lucky) team choices. Surprisingly I finished where I expected but have learnt a few tactics through the season to inspire me to greater things come August.
    Dunno if it's all this speculation over Modric but it doesn't look good for Tottenham this season Roger, fancy losing to a rock band!

Kaizer Chiefs 1 - 0 Tottenham