Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Micropub News

  1. #1
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,059

    Default Micropub News

    The advance of these places continues whether they are "proper" ones or not. Apart from SE London outskirts they are still relatively rare in the Capital. I've no idea if my knowledge is up to date but the Plum Tree in SE18 is now open and the Bolthole in Falconwood is hoping to open before Xmas.
    In my Manor, the Stag and Lantern in E4 Highams Park have change of use permission for a former Health Food shop but I can't see any sign of work starting.
    There may well be other projects afoot that I haven't heard about so please feel free to post any news on this thread.

  2. #2
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    He are a few awaiting planning permission
    silver fox -Albany park kent
    long haul -Bexleyheath kent
    the hanger -welling kent
    the bolt hole -falconwood kent
    the real ale way- westerham kent
    the hop inn -Hornchurch essex

  3. #3
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    He are a few awaiting planning permission
    silver fox -Albany park kent
    long haul -Bexleyheath kent
    the hanger -welling kent
    the bolt hole -falconwood kent
    the real ale way- westerham kent
    the hop inn -Hornchurch essex
    Thanks for the info, I look forward to going to the Hornchurch one.
    I've already been to the Hangar which is at Blackfen unless it's a new one with the same name. It's on or just off the 51 bus route.
    There's still no sign of work going on a t the E4 Stag and Lantern so I assume the opening will be next year.

  4. #4
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    3,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I've already been to the Hangar which is at Blackfen unless it's a new one with the same name.
    Same owners. Different micro-pub.

  5. #5
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    Same owners. Different micro-pub.
    Thanks for that! I've added the Bolthole as it is hoping to open this month.

  6. #6
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    The Real Ale Way is also a second pub from the owners.

  7. #7
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    3,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    The Real Ale Way is also a second pub from the owners.
    Should have opened on Wednesday, but put back a day according to its Facebook page.

  8. #8
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    The E4 Highams Park one now have the keys to the property and are hoping to open before Xmas but that may be over ambitious. I pass the place several times a week on the bus so will add it when there are signs of it definitely opening.

  9. #9
    We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    down 'ere, from oop there
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    The Real Ale Way is also a second pub from the owners.
    That's got to be going on Ray's list for a visit...

  10. #10
    This Space For Hire Delboy20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Black Country
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    The advance of these places continues whether they are "proper" ones or not. Apart from SE London outskirts they are still relatively rare in the Capital. I've no idea if my knowledge is up to date but the Plum Tree in SE18 is now open and the Bolthole in Falconwood is hoping to open before Xmas.
    In my Manor, the Stag and Lantern in E4 Highams Park have change of use permission for a former Health Food shop but I can't see any sign of work starting.
    There may well be other projects afoot that I haven't heard about so please feel free to post any news on this thread.
    Good idea for a thread. Can I suggest that we expand it to cover all areas rather than just London?
    I could start one called West Midlands micropub news but it seems like a good idea to have it all on one thread.
    What's the general feeling?


    I am a salmon !!

Similar Threads

  1. Micropub Definitions
    By Mobyduck in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 15-07-2019, 14:40
  2. Micropub Map
    By Mobyduck in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-10-2018, 08:03
  3. Holbeach Micropub name change.
    By Aqualung in forum Name changes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 15:10
  4. Ely Micropub Change
    By Aqualung in forum Name changes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-08-2015, 20:02
  5. Micropub opinions
    By Rev in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 12:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •