Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Welsh issues

This Space For Hire

Default Welsh issues

The Tafarn Bach was down as closed - have marked for reopening but there are also a couple of corrections:

Its full name is Tafarn Bach - Castell Howell Arms to give it Welsh and English forms.

The address/village is rather more complex however as it is listed as Pontsian, Pontshaen or both depending where you look. So far as I can make out, Pontshaen was an old form. Anyway, as the Ordnance Survey, Google, road signs and the pub itself now call it Pontsian I think we should probably follow suit.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    The Tafarn Bach was down as closed - have marked for reopening but there are also a couple of corrections:

Its full name is Tafarn Bach - Castell Howell Arms to give it Welsh and English forms.

The address/village is rather more complex however as it is listed as Pontsian, Pontshaen or both depending where you look. So far as I can make out, Pontshaen was an old form. Anyway, as the Ordnance Survey, Google, road signs and the pub itself now call it Pontsian I think we should probably follow suit.
    Tidied up. Thanks!