Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Re Wooden Top Inn

Default Re Wooden Top Inn

Iv'e just seen the original thread is closed,with good reason as it was going nowhere, I would just like to add my little bit briefly, here's a link to the food hygiene rating , last inspected nine days ago,(it didn't take much finding), I would say that's near enough as you can get to assuming the pub is currently open, but then I'm not going to drive down there.
    Please feel free to close this thread now to save any more nonsense.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Given your location technically you drive up but a good find obviously. I have also PM'd a dwarf to thank for closing thread and I'll probably go next weekend just to prove a point that it only is a 3 1/2 hour round trip from my house in Bristol. But hey I've tried to accommodate the criticism encountered by trying to be helpful and I now own a duck and a bottle of Evian.

There isn't any working speed cameras that way so may actually be back quicker than my perceived time.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Given your location technically you drive up but a good find obviously. I have also PM'd a dwarf to thank for closing thread and I'll probably go next weekend just to prove a point that it only is a 3 1/2 hour round trip from my house in Bristol. But hey I've tried to accommodate the criticism encountered by trying to be helpful and I now own a duck and a bottle of Evian.

There isn't any working speed cameras that way so may actually be back quicker than my perceived time.
    Looking on Google maps It gives me a 1hr 40 minute south westerly drive (down ), on the A303, I'm not going though.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields