Rather than posting this on the listing for The Crown Inn, Coalway Gloucestershire, and risk having it removed, I will post it here.

I recently looked on the Tripadvisor website and noticed that the Crown Inn at Coalway in Gloucestershire have used a photo of mine, and posted it on the Tripadvisor website. I originally posted this photo on Pubs Galore, the photo that appears on the Tripadvisor page has had the Pubs Galore watermark cropped out. Furthermore there is a caption underneath the photo, that states the photo was provided by the management. I have not given permission for The Crown Inn to use my photo.
I sent an email to The Crown Inn's Facebook page, but have not received a reply. I have also contacted Tripadvisor, and notified them about the copyright infringement. Please check the Pubs Galore listing for the Crown Inn, which will confirm what I am saying.
What I would like to happen is for either the pub to remove the photo (on the Tripadvisor page), or change the caption underneath the photo, acknowledging myself as the author of this work.