Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    Attachment 1832
    Attachment 1834
    Attachment 1833
    Attachment 1835
    Attachment 1836
    Attachment 1838
    Attachment 1837

A little bit late*, but here a few more from Sheffield, including one of the elusive Aqualung.
    Aqualung didn't look too happy about it, , I am guessing Spinko is second from the right in the first picture? I also note you couldn't resisit getting in on the act in the mirror on the last picture.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Aqualung didn't look too happy about it, :
    I don't like pictures being taken of me and I was a bit dubious about the beer quality in the Bath Hotel. BF voted the Chiron as his BOTW so what do I know????

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I don't like pictures being taken of me and I was a bit dubious about the beer quality in the Bath Hotel. BF voted the Chiron as his BOTW so what do I know????
    I'm with you, my Great Heck Navigator was foul and I had to wash my mouth out with Thornbridge Astryd which was acceptable. I'm not photogenic either.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Aqualung didn't look too happy about it, , I am guessing Spinko is second from the right in the first picture? I also note you couldn't resisit getting in on the act in the mirror on the last picture.
    Had to take two of Alan and Aqualung, he managed to get his hands in front of his face with the other one. You are correct about Spinko. Well spotted with the mirror! I hadn't noticed that.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    The picture was actually taken in The Wellington. Thought my pint of Thornbridge Astryd in the Bath Hotel was excellent. I suspect you were unlucky with your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    I'm with you, my Great Heck Navigator was foul and I had to wash my mouth out with Thornbridge Astryd which was acceptable. I'm not photogenic either.
    I thought it was rather better than acceptable. Nearly my BOTW. Just shows how different we all are.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.