Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Links

Default Facebook Links

Is it just me, or has anybody else encountered database error messages when try to add Facebook links in recent days?

This Space For Hire

No I did but TBH the pub wasn't worth it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tooth...11360615575411

Got

Your attempt to view this page has failed due to a fault on our data base.

You can either go back and try again, or revisit our site at a later time when the problem will have been resolved

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    Is it just me, or has anybody else encountered database error messages when try to add Facebook links in recent days?
    Yes, I got that trying to add a Facebook link to the new Broadstairs micropub.

Yes, me too.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

This seems to be dragging on a bit, still can't add any links. Any news on this, Dave?
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Things appear to be back to normal.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Just Missed the Round

As an aside, can us mere mortals add Facebook, Twitter and web site links to an existing pub? I have only ever seen the option to add a link at the time of adding a new pub (and that is only for the official web site, not Facebook etc).

I can't see anything relevant under the "Correct details" option and under the "External Links" section there is a big "DELETE!" button next to each for removing a rogue link, but no obvious way of making a correction or adding a new one.

I'd imagine if I can delete a link, I should be able to add one, or am I overthinking things here? Have I missed something blindingly obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by RealAleRobUK View Post
    As an aside, can us mere mortals add Facebook, Twitter and web site links to an existing pub? I have only ever seen the option to add a link at the time of adding a new pub (and that is only for the official web site, not Facebook etc).

I can't see anything relevant under the "Correct details" option and under the "External Links" section there is a big "DELETE!" button next to each for removing a rogue link, but no obvious way of making a correction or adding a new one.

I'd imagine if I can delete a link, I should be able to add one, or am I overthinking things here? Have I missed something blindingly obvious?
    You should be able to see a 'Submit a Web Link' box below the existing external web links for the pub?

Just Missed the Round

You should be able to see a 'Submit a Web Link' box below the existing external web links for the pub?
    Duh - oh yeah! How could I have missed that?

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    Things appear to be back to normal.
    Not working for me. Just tried it on both Firefox and Chrome. (Windows 7)
    Come On You Hatters!