Ads not shown when logged in
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Get well soon Mobyduck!

  1. #31
    Administrator Dave M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Blimey, pleased to hear you are home and recovering now and feeling relatively good.

    Be sure to take it nice and easy for the next four weeks and recover properly.

    Just told Tammy, she was unsurprisingly shocked and sends her best wishes.

  2. #32
    Inndigestion Strongers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Holy shit mate... glad you're not brown bread.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

  3. #33
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    That's great news that you are on the mend.regards john

  4. #34
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,151

    Default

    I hope this wasn't triggered by the shock and awe of meeting me in the City Arms last week.
    As someone who is older than most of the correspondents on this site I'm beginning to feel a bit like Keith Richard.
    Take it easy and get well soon.

  5. #35
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    Blimey, pleased to hear you are home and recovering now and feeling relatively good.

    Be sure to take it nice and easy for the next four weeks and recover properly.

    Just told Tammy, she was unsurprisingly shocked and sends her best wishes.
    Thanks guys.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  6. #36
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    Holy shit mate... glad you're not brown bread.
    You're not the only one. cheers.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  7. #37
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I hope this wasn't triggered by the shock and awe of meeting me in the City Arms last week.
    As someone who is older than most of the correspondents on this site I'm beginning to feel a bit like Keith Richard.
    Take it easy and get well soon.
    Thanks Aqua, you'll have to let me in on your secret.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  8. #38
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    That's great news that you are on the mend.regards john
    Thanks John.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  9. #39
    I'll stay on me own Gann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Blimey..... Just caught up with this thread...

    Bit of a shock but glad to know you're on the road to recovery Moby.. Shall we get some Saltaire Tripple Choc delivered to the ward...?
    Work is the curse of the drinking Class - Oscar Wilde

  10. #40
    I'll stay on me own
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gann View Post
    Blimey..... Just caught up with this thread...

    Bit of a shock but glad to know you're on the road to recovery Moby.. Shall we get some Saltaire Tripple Choc delivered to the ward...?
    Also just found the thread - shocking news but glad to know you are surviving. Take it steady!
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Similar Threads

  1. FAO Mobyduck re main site glitch
    By Strongers in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-10-2012, 09:29
  2. Mobyduck does Oxford (well a bit of it anyway)
    By Mobyduck in forum Pub Crawls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 23:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •