Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Millwall

Default Millwall

Got my ticket for Millwall (the only ground in this division I haven't done).

I am planning to drink around London Bridge / Tower Bridge as I haven't really done much "the other side of the river"

I have a few pubs in mind but am open to suggestions. I was tempted with the craft bars at Bermondsey but I prefer to do real pubs.

Cheers,

Del.

I am a salmon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post

I am planning to drink around London Bridge / Tower Bridge as I haven't really done much "the other side of the river"

I have a few pubs in mind but am open to suggestions. I was tempted with the craft bars at Bermondsey but I prefer to do real pubs.

Cheers,

Del.
    Royal Oak Proper pub, Market Porter ,The Rake for a bit of craft,The Sheaf. All close to London bridge, Royal oak about 10-15 min walk.
    Last edited by Mobyduck; 21-09-2018 at 06:44.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

This Space For Hire

Yes, Royal Oak is the must do. As well as the others there's the George (if you are early enough, lots of tourists) simply for the building, if not the beer.

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

We often meet at Old Kings Head if starting in that area, bit of a Millwall pub on match day but have seen away fans in there occasionally, beer always in good nick and still holding out at under £4. Basic but decent.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    Yes, Royal Oak is the must do. As well as the others there's the George (if you are early enough, lots of tourists) simply for the building, if not the beer.
    Not the beer.
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    We often meet at Old Kings Head if starting in that area, bit of a Millwall pub on match day but have seen away fans in there occasionally, beer always in good nick and still holding out at under £4. Basic but decent.
    Agree with Jim, proper pub.
    -W.C.Fields

Agree with all previous suggestions...

If you do venture down to the Royal Oak then I can recommend doing it as a double with The Gladstone Arms
    Work is the curse of the drinking Class - Oscar Wilde

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post

Cheers,

Del.
    Haven't got a spare one have you!
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    Haven't got a spare one have you!
    Sorry I haven't but the club has had an extra 130 this afternoon! Not sure if they have all gone but it might be worth a look.

I am a salmon !!