Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Andover changes

This Space For Hire

Default Andover changes

The ridiculously named Propaganda Music Canteen in Andover is thankfully renamed the Plush Lounge Bar. Only opens Thursday to Saturday evenings and only one step above a club, as they don't charge admission.

I have submitted a listing for music venue the Rockhouse, even though it does sometimes charge admission when live music is on, as it is open every evening and all day Sundays as a bar.

Meanwhile, the Star and Garter probably needs marking as closed. The whole of the impressive Georgian main building is now a pizza restaurant. There are still some rooms available round the back, and the reception desk for these has a fridge behind it where you can buy a bottle of beer and sit in the courtyard. So technically you can buy and consume a drink, but I don't think it really warrants inclusion as any sort of pub. not least as there is no indoors room. I have placed an explanatory review in case it needs keeping for completeness.

The Railway Club has been posted as closed - it is emptied and for sale, somewhat optimistically still as a social club.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Someone had done Flush and the Railway Club, I've marked the Star & Garter as closed and approved the Rockhouse. Thanks.