Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions needed for a new TV show

How about 'Strongers inn pubs' where I'm given a drinking war chest full of beer tokens and I have to spend them all whilst getting bladdered - I'd watch it!
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

6X Factor?

Contestants have to find new ways of drinking the same old beers while each week being slated for their style by a judging panel consiting of a washed up brewer, a lager-sipping bimbo, someone whose sister makes decent beer and a teetotaller who likes letching at young girls regardless of how well they sink a pint.

Comments like "You really OWNED that pint of Henry's", "A million percent proof" and "That was a world-class Vat" would not be unexpected.

LagerandLimeWatch

Each month the beer police make a televised appeal to ask for members of the public to phone in and identify people guilty of beer crimes and to educate in beer crime prevention. My plan for the first programme:

Help with an appeal to identify an organised network suspected of casing joints by taking notes and photographs, or possibly planning protection rackets by leaving their calling cards.
    The case of one man who woke up after a night out down his local to find that all of his money was missing, someone had been sick down his front and they had sh*t in his underpants.
    A man who walked into a pub with a skeleton, asking for two pints of bitter and a mop.
    This month's cold case: the chain of pubs that serves its MILD at the same temperature as lager
    Waes hael!

Andy, that would be scarier than Crime Watch or those Police carchase programs on telly. I would be to frightened to go to the pub despite some smart git at the end of the program saying these were only isolated cases. It would have to be shown after 9pm when I am safely tucked up in bed with a scotch and a copy of "Rupert Bear".

Sorry , broadband problems today.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Andy, that would be scarier than Crime Watch or those Police carchase programs on telly. I would be to frightened to go to the pub despite some smart git at the end of the program saying these were only isolated cases. It would have to be shown after 9pm when I am safely tucked up in bed with a scotch and a copy of "Rupert Bear".
    Maybe Matthew Amarula could sign off by saying, "Remember, Oz Clarke visiting your local pub is very rare so please, don't have nightmares" or Shaw Taylor Landlord (see what I did there) telling you to "Keep 'Em Peeled"
    Waes hael!

"Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    It wasn't quite as crap as I thought it might be given the track record (see post #6). Nice to see Oz getting bested by "Mr Dennis" (sorry, you need to see the Mock the Week christmas compilation to get that one), the Perry/Babycham bit was especially good.

I see Dwile Flonking got the usual BS from Mr Clarke, hasn't anyone told him it was invented by Michael Bentine in the 1960s? Good to see the prat getting stale beer in the face of course.