Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: BrewDog

  1. #11
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    The Spoons punters can now go into Brewdog and pay an extra £2 for a pint of Punk ipa.
    That did cross my mind, most Spoons also do two Elvis Juice for a fiver. If I want to drink Brewdog I get it from Tesco.
    If I don't like the cask and cider in a Spoons I go for the Sixpoint ones which I've not seen anywhere else plus other options.

  2. #12
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,323

    Default Perth

    I've been told by one of my spies that Brewdog are opening an outlet in Perth, a former café. It may be true or he may have been totally drunk.

  3. #13
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I've been told by one of my spies that Brewdog are opening an outlet in Perth, a former café. It may be true or he may have been totally drunk.
    Sober apparently. https://www.brewdog.com/bars/coming-soon/perth
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  4. #14
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    Blimey!! That'll be a first.

  5. #15
    Glass Half Full Brainypool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    60

    Default

    https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Art...-beer-giveaway

    for a company seemingly so obsessed with their 'brand' they seem to make their fair share of blunders. or perhaps they see all publicity as good publicity...

  6. #16
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brentford
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    As long as they keep brewing great beers and putting on great beers from guests I will continue to put up with their silly nonsense.

  7. #17
    Down but not out Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East Hampshire
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by london calling View Post
    As long as they keep brewing great beers and putting on great beers from guests I will continue to put up with their silly nonsense.
    The beer in the Reading branch today was well up to standard.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  8. #18
    Palookaville hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainypool View Post
    https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Art...-beer-giveaway

    for a company seemingly so obsessed with their 'brand' they seem to make their fair share of blunders. or perhaps they see all publicity as good publicity...
    https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog...-hope-not-hate
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

  9. #19
    Palookaville hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    " revealed today it would start producing some of its classic beers in cask"
    https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/pres...wdog-blueprint
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

  10. #20
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    " revealed today it would start producing some of its classic beers in cask"
    https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/pres...wdog-blueprint
    Like it did originally, before taking one of its typical bellicose stances?

Similar Threads

  1. brewdog pub
    By hondo in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 18-09-2013, 22:22
  2. Brewdog Birmingham
    By General Staal in forum Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 22:11
  3. BrewDog Shoreditch
    By hondo in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-09-2012, 15:56
  4. BrewDog
    By ETA in forum That Doesn't Go There!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-10-2011, 10:44
  5. Brewdog Tokyo
    By gillhalfpint in forum Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-03-2010, 12:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •